Sunday, November 29, 2009

Youth Winter Programs.........

Starting dates for the
"YOUTH VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM"
Our “Volley Tots” (3/4th) starts on March 2nd and
the “Middle Diggers” (5/6th) starts on February 2nd.
and the "Junior Spikers" (7/8th) starts January 8th.

The Volley Tots and Middle Diggers will practice
at the Bothwell Middle school on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm

The Junior Spikers will practice at Baraga Gym on Fridays from 6:30-9pm

I understand that it is not the most convenient for some parents,
but we are limited in facilities due to the overwhelming use of gyms.
I promise the travel is worth the training your daughter(s) will gain.

If you are interested in learning more please go to our website
http://www.articatz.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Volleyball is one of my favorite sport because it gives me an adrenaline rush every time I play it along with my friends. I remembered when I was in college, my topic is about sports and I got an A grade to my professor! :) Thanks to my coursework that I used as my reference! :)